ตามรูป

ขอบคุณครับ :D

2. Torlek_Celica

Torlek_Celica New Member Member

พี่Gowest ไงครับ ลง28 กว่าจะจบ เหนื่อยเลย:p

3. Speed D Motorsport

Speed D Motorsport New Member Member

ขอบคุณครับ ว่าจะถามอะไรนิดหน่อย แต่ไม่ทันแล้ว
    ลูกค้าผมใจร้อน ซื้อเครื่องมาตอนเช้า ตอนบ่ายวางเลย :)

4. Sd9

Sd9 New Member Member

สวัสดีครับ
    ที่โทรฯไปสอบถาม..น่ะครับ...สนใจมานานกับบล็อคนี้ ว่าจะลง ทีเอ 40 คงต้องรองบหลังตรุษจีน

5. Speed D Motorsport

Speed D Motorsport New Member Member

แวะมา update หน่อยครับ
    ตอนนี้เสร็จเรียบร้อยไปได้เกือบเดือนแล้ว
    ตอนนี้เจ้าของขับเล่นอยู่ กำลังรอเก็บตังทำสีกับช่วงล่างอยู่
    รถแรงขับสนุกดี เดี๋ยวไว้จะแนะนำให้เค้าเข้ามาที่คลับนี่นะครับ
    (เจ้าของไม่ใช่คนไทย)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:D

6. alexlegault

alexlegault New Member Member

my car is not runnng correct

:embarassed::mad:ผมเป็นเจ้าของรถ

งานไม่ละเอียด

วัดรอบเครื่องอยู่ไม่นิ่ง

เกียร์เสียงดัง

ไม่รับผิดชอบ

ไม่มี

i thoughe speed d was reputable and did good work. i trusted them 2 times.:sad:

Speed D. rebuild my old engine (3tc ei 35,000) after i got it back the oil was Always leeking after 6 months the crank shaft broke cause of lack of oil.
    i asked him why is the oil leeking. you just rebuit it he said it is an old engine.:embarassed:
    he said he would give me back 8000 towards my new engine.

So my car would not run and sat in his garage until i saved enough money to get a new engine.
    HE over charged me for the engine and it was not complete. he charged me 55.000 for my engine and it didnt have an ecu box or oxygensensor.
    i looked at other shops like changkoong etc and found that these engines go for 45000 with gear everywhere else.

then he charged me (43,000 -8000= 38000) for Serviceincluding re-wiring the car. AND IT TOOK 3 1/2 MONTHS !!!
    the car mad a lot of noise the thrush bearing was broken i had to pay another 15000 bhat to fix this.

i asked for a slam pan and bigger fuel lines since day 1 but i never got it .
    finally when my car ran out of oil because of a leak caused by having no slam pan. He finally put one in and charged me money for oil and the pan. and a new filter.
    he charged me for a new filter and oil when i got the engine back but i say that it was the same oil and old filter that was also leeking from contact with the road.
    so im not sure about his service bill cause nothing was listed it only said servic e 38000. and then he said i owed hi another 5000 for the fuel preasure regultor.

i remember buying a big role of header wrap and asked him to wrap my headers for me and he didnt do a good job didnt go over it enough times cause he wanted to save my header wrap for some other job he had to do.
    always cutting cornors. now all the header wrap has slipped off and beed eaten away by the heat because he didnt wrap it thick enough.
    i asked him for the roll back but he said he used it all on my car.

my cross member ripped out of the chassy after 1 month. I had to get it repaired at a body shop for 7500 because he didnt do a good job of securing my cross member to my chassy.
    the steering was very bad the steering rod was hitting the transmission and weekl;y welded together. i later took it to a shop to get re-inforsed and grinded to make it not hit the box whenever i turned all the way left or right.

My car is NOT running SMOOTH cause i have wrong OXYGEN SENSOR. in it he said should work.
    And transmission makes A LOT OF NOISE..
    the rpm decrees when i turn on the airconditioner and the airconditioner is leeking coolent all the time even after he said he paid 4500 to fix it.
    he says i need to get a new computer if i want the idle problem to go away.
    as far as the gears go he said all the big cars make that noise. 1j 2j etc. hahaha bull shit.

i am NOT happy with your service :sad:
    No NEGATIVE WIRE FROM my battery to engine why so lazy? i asked you to do this the engine is not grouded well.
    NOT GOOD GROUNDING.
    now i have to try and fix it my self.

let the truth be told i have recipts to prove all of this.
    just ask me for pictures.

see my problem on video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMC1drBcuHQ

my problem. :cry:
    http://z4.invisionfree.com/lexusaltezzaclub/index.php?showtopic=10310

7. Thi64

Thi64 New Member Member

My brother (one of Celica Club member) used to have this problem when he install 3S Beams into his Celica TA40. He's now already corrected all problem and very happy with the car. He's willing to help you out. He's in Phrae (the province in the north of Thailand). You can contact him via hotmail or MSN.

[email protected]

Goodluck.
    Thi64Celica

---------- เพิ่มกระทู้ เมื่อ 11:55:45 ---------- กระทู้ก่อนหน้านี้ เมื่อ 11:55:13 ----------

My brother (one of Celica Club member) used to have this problem when he install 3S Beams into his Celica TA40. He's now already corrected all problem and very happy with the car. He's willing to help you out. He's in Phrae (the province in the north of Thailand). You can contact him via hotmail or MSN.

[email protected]

Goodluck.
    Thi64Celica

8. Thi64

Thi64 New Member Member

[email protected]

Goodluck.
    Thi64Celica

9. OTOKIGI_D1

OTOKIGI_D1 New Member Member

ของผมก่ะไม่มีปัญหาอะไรนะคับ
    ^ ^
    จากอู่เดียวกันนี่แหละ

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

แบ่งปันหน้านี้